We Are Authorised Vendor For FedEx Uniform Leather Jackets (Since Oct'16) & You Can Claim $200 Allowance
Soft Lambskin leather option is highly preferred by pilots (domestic & international) as this jacket packs just like a SHIRT. We use a special grade of lambskin, tried and tested for its durability. (We do have HEAVIER CALFSKIN leather available).
Most pilots prefer the zipout torso/body thinsulate liner
Soft leather is smooth leather, light weight and packs like shirt.
Heavier leather is cowhide with slightly natural pebbled grained look.
This is a leather name patch that has name embossed in Gold. It has 2 needle holes where the FedEx wings go thru.
The jacket has 2 reinforced needle holes. The wings and name patch are held by 2 grommets on back.
This is mandatory by The Uniform police.
They are stamped on the pocket flaps of the jacket. They are stamped on backside of the flaps so are not visible.
It is a thin thinsulate but as good as 2 pullovers. It's zips in and out easily.
This is another option and attaches to the zipout body liner to have full protection
It is a fun option preferred by ex military pilots. There's an image of bloodchit on our order form options.
If custom fitting needed, it's doable.
Some of the products that you can browse through are FedEx Uniform Leather Jackets, Pilot Shirts, Leather Triple ID Badge Holder, Airside Pilot Bags, Leather Wallets and Passport Sleeves with RFID Blocking Technology, Multi currency wallets and more.
1. Please lookup SIZING CHART & JACKET OPTIONS INFO.
2. Click on any of the three FedEx Uniform Jacket options below.
3. Select options on the selected FedEx Uniform Jacket page.
4. Click on "Needed Info", Add to Cart & Checkout.
5. If "Made to Measure customisation" option is selected, after checkout please goto Uniform Leather Jacket Order Form on our website or click here.
6. Thank you, we are all set. Happy Shopping !
Visit our 'Brick & Mortar' store: Mumbai (BOM) - Rodeo Drive (We are 10 minutes away from FedEx layover hotel. Please message for car pickup)